IIt’s a question you’ve probably already asked yourself.
Do we need video on our website?
Before you say, “No,” have a talk with your web design Illinois developer and ask the question there. Chances are, your web design Illinois advisor and business partner will give you these six good reasons to use video, maybe more:
1) Video introduces you to your customers. Graphics and excellent content are great, but video can personify what the customer experience will be. If you are a professional who may welcome clients to your office, a video can be a great introductory icebreaker.
2) Use video to demonstrate a product or new feature. Video production Illinois and Video production bloomington il can demonstrate how to show viewers the advantages of a new product or service in the easiest format to digest: a video.
3) Use video to teach your customers something. Nobody can show a customer how to use your products or services better than you can. Web design Illinois can use your video to springboard viewers into other website segments they perhaps haven’t seen.
5) Employ video as a tool to increase search engine awareness of your site. Many web visitors would rather see a video than read a lengthy description. Your web design Illinois developer can show you how ease of use equals more visits to your site, and a higher search engine visibility.
6) Improve the overall website experience for all visitors. An interesting web design illinois, with guidance from graphic design Bloomington IL, can make your website not only interesting, but engaging, even enthralling. People love it, can’t get enough of it, and invite others to check it out.
Trackback from your site.